Amazfit Pace is a GPS-enabled smartwatch with 5 days of battery life. The onboard music storage allows for phone-free running while tracking your essential metrics like pace, cadence, distance, time, heart rate and more. All running data is synced and available in the Strava app. You'll also be able to receive notifications for incoming calls, messages, emails and other apps via the always-on display.
- Run Tracking: Track your runs and capture distance, time, pace, heart rate, calories, speed, cadence, maximum/average moving pace, max/avg moving speed, max/avg cadence, altitude, elevation gain, elevation loss and min/max altitude.
- Phone-Free Music: Connect wirelessly to Bluetooth earbuds, load up your music to the internal storage, and run phone-free.
- GPS: Track your route and distance with built-in GPS.
- Notifications: Receive notifications for incoming calls, messages, emails, and other apps.
- Heart Rate: Optimize workouts with automatic heart rate monitoring and continuous heart rate tracking.
A Daily Companion
Pace features smart notifications and vibration alerts for calls, messages, and emails. It gives you direct access to live weather forecasts and doubles as a stop watch, compass, alarm, and activity monitor. Pace automatically tracks your daily steps, distance, calories, and sleep.
The ceramic bezel is durable and resistant to scratching. The always-on display is easily readable even under bright sunlight. Pace is IP67 certified, which means its resistant to dust, rain, splashing, and accidental submersion.
Pace allows you to listen to music wherever you go. With Bluetooth and Wifi connectivity, Pace can be paired with wireless headphones or speakers. Run phone-free or blast your favorite hits, without using up your phone data.
The Pace watch interface and companion apps are available for iOS and Android.
- Display size: 1.34'' / 320x300 px
- Type: Always-on transflective color LCD touch screen
- Weight: 1.9 oz / 54.5 g
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Core
- Storage: 4GB Total
- RAM: 512 MB
- Connection: Bluetooth 4.0 / BLE + WiFi
- Battery life: 5 days regular use / 11 days basic use
- Water resistance: IP67, resistant to water and dust
- Heart rate sensor: Optical (PPG)
- GPS + GLONASS
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I view my activity and sleep data? Users can view recorded sports activities through the watch and Strava. Step and sleep data (current day and current week only) is also available through the watchface.
Can I listen to music on the smartwatch? Yes. Users can transfer music files directly to the Pace smartwatch.
Can I connect to Bluetooth headphones? Yes. You can find steps here.
Which third party integration does the app support? Strava. Users can sync walking, running, and cycling data through Strava.
Does Pace have GPS? Yes.
More Pace FAQ's can be found here.
Activity & Sport Tracking
Track daily activities, sleep, running, cross country run, and other sports.
Listen to music without having to carry your phone.
Built-in GPS and GLONASS tracks your route and distance.
Optical heart rate sensor for Amazfit Arc and Pace.
Receive notifications for incoming calls, messages and other apps.
The display is always on and easily readable under bright sunlight.
Analyze your sleep patterns.
Long Lasting Battery
5 days of battery life. 35 hours with continuous GPS and heart rate tracking.