Amazfit is excited to officially introduce the Amazfit Bip U ($59.99), Amazfit Bip U Pro ($69.99) and Amazfit Smart Scale ($49.99) this holiday season. All three products are designed to embody Amazfit’s commitment to connect health with technology, and encourage healthier living and lifestyles. The Amazfit Bip U and Amazfit Bip U Pro provide all-around health & fitness tracking, while the Amazfit Smart Scale offers high accuracy weight measurement & comprehensive health metrics--making these a great last minute gift option for anyone on your list.
Amazfit Bip U Series – Dynamic features for an active lifestyle
These lightweight and attractive smartwatches are designed to deliver the very latest in health and fitness tracking at an affordable price. The Amazfit Bip U Series is packed with technology that will keep you in touch with your activity level, give you the must-have details about your health metrics and can be customized to your personal style.
- Design and Display – An upgraded color 1.43” HD display delivers clear images and is your portal to an incredible array of features including more than 50 watch faces to match your style. With 2.5D glass, anti-fingerprint coating and 320x302 pixel resolution, all your messages and notifications are easy to read. Weighing just 31g, this smartwatch is designed for all-day comfort. When the Amazfit Bip U Series is fully charged it can provide up to nine days of health and fitness tracking.
- Fitness Tracking – The Amazfit Bip U Series provides all the exercise data you need on your wrist. Choose from more than 60 professional sports modes including running, cycling, yoga, dancing, skating, kickboxing and more. During workouts the Amazfit Bip U Pro has a high-precision built-in GPS, while the Amazfit Bip U can connect to your phone’s GPS for positional tracking. Both also feature 5 ATM Water-Resistance.
- Health Metrics and Monitoring – All-around health and fitness tracking includes blood-oxygen level measurement, along with heart rate, sleep quality and stress level monitoring. The Amazfit Bip U Series can even help track menstrual cycles and ovulation to provide useful reminders and information.
- Lifestyle Companion – The Amazfit Bip U Series can sync with your smartphone for notifications, including text messages, emails and popular apps. It also gives you a wealth of helpful information right on your wrist, including alarms, weather forecasts, a Bluetooth music controller for your phone, a remote control for your camera and more.
- Amazon Alexa – The Amazfit Bip U Pro supports Amazon Alexa--ask questions, get translations, set alarms and timers, check the weather and control your smart home devices at the lift of your wrist.
Amazfit Smart Scale – Comprehensive health data at your feet
The Amazfit Smart Scale comes in a stunning gradient Aurora design and features a 3.4” LCD display to access up to eight of the most important body health metrics at a glance. Through the companion app, users can pick their favorite data to be displayed on the screen from a selection body health metrics.
- High-Accuracy Weight Measurement – The high-precision G-shaped sensor is sensitive enough to detect minor weight changes of up to 0.1lbs. This means the Smart Scale can show the change in your weight even if you only drink a cup of water.
- 16 Body Health Metrics – With its high-performance data processing chip, the Smart Scale provides metrics for 16 body health indicators based on the basic information you enter, which helps you easily understand your overall physical condition. Metrics include body weight, body fat rate, muscle mass, body water percentage, body mass index (BMI) and more. It can measure health data in either normal or sport mode to provide more accurate measurements for a wider range of users.
- Dual Data Connection – The Amazfit Smart Scale supports both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections. All health data measured is synchronized more conveniently and efficiently to your mobile phone and in the cloud for you to check anytime, anywhere.
- Multi-Account Management – The Amazfit Smart Scale supports up to 10 accounts, each of which can be used by up to 12 family members. The scale has smart user recognition to identify family members sharing the same account to more easily facilitate daily use. It also provides a guest mode and erases guest data later.
To view other last minute gift ideas and holiday deals from Amazfit click here. Happy Holidays!
 Four built-in watch faces. You can replace two of the built-in watch faces from a selection of 40+ online watch faces in the Zepp App.
 Test conditions: the device is fully charged, the automatic heart rate measurement feature is enabled for 10 minutes, the Activate on Raise feature is enabled, and other settings are kept in default states. Each day involves the following operations: 50 notifications are received and displayed, 200 screen activations on raise are conducted, outdoor running every other day for 30 minutes and SpO2 measurement twice per day. During actual use, battery life is related to various factors such as settings, operations, and operating conditions, and therefore may differ from laboratory data.
 60+ sports modes include: Ballet, belly dance, square dance, street dance, ballroom dance, dance, zumba, outdoor running, treadmill, walking, outdoor cycling, indoor cycling, BMX, core training, rowing machine, mixed aerobics, strength training, stretching, stair-climbing machine, Pilates, flexibility training, indoor fitness, stair stepper, step training, gymnastics, elliptical, yoga, free training, hunting, fishing, roller skating, sailing, skateboarding, pool swimming, open water swimming (Amazfit Bip U Pro only), curling, outdoor skating, indoor skating, cricket, baseball, bowling, squash, basketball, softball, gateball, volleyball, table tennis, handball, badminton, fencing, karate, boxing, judo, wrestling, tai chi, muay thai, taekwondo, martial arts, kickboxing, archery, equestrianism, jumping rope
 Only Amazfit Bip U Pro has built-in GPS; Amazfit Bip U supports connection with mobile phone GPS.
 Based on the ISO 22810:2010 standard, the watch delivers a water resistance level of up to 50 meters and has passed the test conducted by the BUREAU VERITAS CONSUMER PRODUCTS SERVICES. The report number is XRX-ESH-P20062078.
 This product is not a medical device. All the measurement data and results are provided for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Due to external factors (such as arm hair, tattoos, or darker skin), there may be cases where measurement results are inaccurate or even unavailable. To measure SpO2, please keep your arm still.
 Built-in Alexa is supported only on the Amazfit Bip U Pro. Alexa is not available in all countries/regions. To see the countries/regions available, languages supported, as well as how to activate and use Alexa on the Amazfit Bip U Pro, please visit support.amazfit.com.
 Minimal change 0.1lbs (11-220lbs), 0.2lbs (0.2-0.4lbs). Due to the influence of temperature difference and time difference on the sensor, the weighing accuracy can sometimes vary and not reach 0.1lbs. The maximum tolerance margin is 0.2lbs.
 When the weight difference of family members exceeds 6.6lbs, the user can be automatically identified. When the weight difference of family members is less than 6.6lbs, the users’ names with the same weight will be displayed on the display screen, so users can select the correct one.