WHAT ARE COOKIES AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your browser or device when you visit a certain web address. Cookies are then sent back to the originating web address on each subsequent visit, or to another web address that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information about how the website is used.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. Cookies may tell us, for example, whether you have used the website before or whether you are a new user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE AND HOW DO WE USE THEM?
Cookies can be used for a variety of purposes. On our site, we use necessary, analytical, functional & performance, advertising Cookies on our website as set out more fully in the following:
CATEGORY OF COOKIES
PURPOSE OF USE
- To ensure basic necessary functionalities and security features of the website.
- To enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- To help us understand how you are using the Services so that we can make them better, faster, and safer.
- To enable us and our advertisers to serve advertisements for our products and services; deliver relevant ads to people who may be interested in them on other services; measure the performance of advertisements.
HOW TO MANAGE YOUR COOKIES?
You can manage your cookie preferences by clicking the badge placed at the lower left of the page. Please note that you may need to refresh your page for your settings to take effect.
Most devices and browsers provide a way to set your cookie preferences. These settings are usually found in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser. You can use the "help" or "settings" option of your browser to get more details. You can also find information on how to disable or manage your browser's cookies by consulting the cookie policies of the following browsers:
• Google Chrome [ //support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en ]
• Microsoft Edge [ //privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy ]
• Microsoft Internet Explorer [ //support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies ]
• Opera [ //www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/ ]
• Apple Safari [ //support.apple.com/en-gb/safari ]
• Firefox [ //support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox?redirectslug=Deleting+cookies&redirectlocale=en-US ]
CHANGES TO THIS COOKIES POLICY
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
Anhui Huami Information Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: 7/F, Building B2, Huami Global Innovation Center, No. 900, Wangjiang West Road, High-tech Zone, Hefei City, China (Anhui) Pilot Free Trade Zone.