1. Test conditions for 15-day battery life in normal mode are as follows: the device is fully charged; the automatic heart rate measurement feature is enabled (measured every 30 minutes. the “screen activated by on raise wrist” feature is enabled, and other settings are kept default. Each day involves the following operations: 100 notifications are received and displayed, 2 alarms (each with 5 seconds of vibration), 30 times of screen activation by raising the wrist, and one time of app data synchronization. Exercise twice a week, each time for 30 minutes.
Test conditions for 25-day battery life in power-saving mode are as follows: fully charged; automatic heart rate monitoring disabled; sleep monitoring disabled; lift-wrist-to-wake function disabled; notifications disabled; 2 alarms per day, each with 5 seconds of vibration; 10 taps of the touch button per day to display the time; syncing with the app once per day;
In actual use, battery life is related to various factors such as settings, operations, and operating conditions, and therefore may differ from laboratory data.
2. This product is not a medical device. Its test data and results are for reference only and cannot be used for diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Due to external factors (such as hairy arms, tattoos, and dark skin), there may be cases where measurement results are inaccurate or even unavailable.
3. According to ISO 22810:2010 standard, Amazfit Band 5 delivers a water resistance level of up to 5 ATM and has passed the test conducted by the BUREAU VERITAS CONSUMER PRODUCTS SERVICES. The report number is XRX-ESH-P2004221635.
4. Amazfit Band 5 will monitor daily naps time above 20 minutes only.
5. To monitor your REM cycle, the sleep assistant mode and heart rate tracking must be enabled. During REM sleep, your eyes move quickly in different directions. Dreams typically happen during REM sleep.
6. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
7. The product images and screen contents on the pages above are for the purpose of illustration only. The actual product (including but not limited to appearance, color, size) and screen display contents (including but not limited to background, UI, and pictures) may be slightly different, so the actual product shall prevail.
8. The data on the pages above are theoretical values. All data, unless otherwise specified, is provided by internal laboratories or suppliers, and is obtained under specific test conditions. Actual use may vary slightly due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions, and environmental factors, so actual usage data shall prevail.
9. To provide the most accurate product information, specifications, and product characteristics, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images, and other content on the pages above at any time to match actual product performance, specifications, indexes, parts and other information. Because of real-time changes in product batches and production and supply factors, we will not specifically notify you in the event of the modifications and necessary adjustments described above.
3-axis acceleration sensor | 3-axis gyroscope sensor
Weight 0.05lb (with strap) and 0.03lb (without strap) Bluetooth BT5.0/BLE
24g (with strap) and 12g (without strap) Battery 125mAh lithium-ion polymer battery (Typical value)
Body material Polycarbonate Charging time About 2 hours
Strap material Skin friendly TPU Charging Method Clip / 2-pins POGO pin
Strap length 6.4-9.3inch / 162-235mm Battery Life(Note 1) Typical usage scenario: 15 days
Display 1.1" full color AMOLED, resolution 126x294
Touch screen 2.5D glass + anti-fingerprint coating
You May Also Like
I had used a more well-known fitness band for years but was unhappy with their prices and quality and searched for something else. This Amazfit band is a perfect replacement. The quality is great, HR monitor is accurate, and the app is easy to use. Only complaint is that the battery doesn’t quite last a week, but I’m 100% pleased with this band!
Amazfit band 5
It’s a great device, lots of tech in a small and very reasonably priced item!
Pro and Cons
I really like the Band 5. It probably has too many features for me. I'm still learning. One drawback is the band. It comes loose easily. I've almost lost it three times. Once in bed while I was sleeping. Waiting for replacements to come in.
I have not received it as of yet. Would love to review once I get it.
Very pleased with the cost and durability