1. Test conditions for 15-day battery life in normal mode are as follows: the device is fully charged; the automatic heart rate measurement feature is enabled (measured every 30 minutes. the “screen activated by on raise wrist” feature is enabled, and other settings are kept default. Each day involves the following operations: 100 notifications are received and displayed, 2 alarms (each with 5 seconds of vibration), 30 times of screen activation by raising the wrist, and one time of app data synchronization. Exercise twice a week, each time for 30 minutes.
Test conditions for 25-day battery life in power-saving mode are as follows: fully charged; automatic heart rate monitoring disabled; sleep monitoring disabled; lift-wrist-to-wake function disabled; notifications disabled; 2 alarms per day, each with 5 seconds of vibration; 10 taps of the touch button per day to display the time; syncing with the app once per day;
In actual use, battery life is related to various factors such as settings, operations, and operating conditions, and therefore may differ from laboratory data.
2. This product is not a medical device. Its test data and results are for reference only and cannot be used for diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Due to external factors (such as hairy arms, tattoos, and dark skin), there may be cases where measurement results are inaccurate or even unavailable.
3. According to ISO 22810:2010 standard, Amazfit Band 5 delivers a water resistance level of up to 5 ATM and has passed the test conducted by the BUREAU VERITAS CONSUMER PRODUCTS SERVICES. The report number is XRX-ESH-P2004221635.
4. Amazfit Band 5 will monitor daily naps time above 20 minutes only.
5. To monitor your REM cycle, the sleep assistant mode and heart rate tracking must be enabled. During REM sleep, your eyes move quickly in different directions. Dreams typically happen during REM sleep.
6. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
7. The product images and screen contents on the pages above are for the purpose of illustration only. The actual product (including but not limited to appearance, color, size) and screen display contents (including but not limited to background, UI, and pictures) may be slightly different, so the actual product shall prevail.
8. The data on the pages above are theoretical values. All data, unless otherwise specified, is provided by internal laboratories or suppliers, and is obtained under specific test conditions. Actual use may vary slightly due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions, and environmental factors, so actual usage data shall prevail.
9. To provide the most accurate product information, specifications, and product characteristics, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images, and other content on the pages above at any time to match actual product performance, specifications, indexes, parts and other information. Because of real-time changes in product batches and production and supply factors, we will not specifically notify you in the event of the modifications and necessary adjustments described above.
3-axis acceleration sensor | 3-axis gyroscope sensor
Weight 0.05lb (with strap) and 0.03lb (without strap) Bluetooth BT5.0/BLE
24g (with strap) and 12g (without strap) Battery 125mAh lithium-ion polymer battery (Typical value)
Body material Polycarbonate Charging time About 2 hours
Strap material Skin friendly TPU Charging Method Clip / 2-pins POGO pin
Strap length 6.4-9.3inch / 162-235mm Battery Life(Note 1) Typical usage scenario: 15 days
Display 1.1" full color AMOLED, resolution 126x294
Touch screen 2.5D glass + anti-fingerprint coating
You May Also Like
Better than imagined!!
I love my new Amazfit!! It has a vivid, descriptive and large screen that I can read easily. So accurate and so many different functions! I've gone through 2 different very expensive Fitbits in the past year and a half with both of them breaking on me. I am so glad I decided to shop around and found this band for an unbeatable price!! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a fitness and health tracker! The Amazfit will definitely impress you!!
amazfit band 5
Overall the band 5 was excellent with all the features that I wanted in a band. I recommend this item.
hard to make it work
Not enough on how to make it work.i am 85 and need more instruction.
Premium Features - Entry Level Price
Fantastic. This thing does everything I want (and more!). Honestly, I just wanted a step counter and to keep an eye on my sleep patterns. I feel like I'm not taking advantage of all the features jam packed into this little device, but my sleep logs are now turning into sleep journals since the app logs each day and has questions about: What were you doing prior to bed time? How did you feel when you woke up? so without even really trying, I have a detailed account of my nightly sleep (and naps too)! From what I've done comparing wearable devices, this thing pretty much does what the Apple Watch does at a fraction of the price. I don't really need to text via speaking into my wrist like a CIA agent, so that's not a feature I wanted, nor am I missing. Tell me what you can buy at this price point that does so much heavy lifting (features wise)?
Like it, but no Simplified Chinese
I got this for my dad, it has all functions that meet his all requirements. Only one thing needed to mention that it only has traditional Chinese not simplified Chinese.