Today Amazfit released the lightweight and ultra-slim Amazfit GTS 2 mini for $99.99 available on Amazon and us.amazfit.com. As the newest addition to the popular Fashion series of wearables, the Amazfit GTS 2 mini packs big features in a small package. Whether you're giving a presentation at work, relaxing during the weekend, playing sports with your friends or working out at the gym, the Amazfit GT2 mini provides comprehensive health metrics in any situation, all while looking sleek and stylish. Let’s see what features help you get the max out of your mini:
Ultra-light, Slim Smartwatch
From the minimalist design, every element of this slim and light smartwatch still has maximum impact. The Amazfit GTS 2 mini features an always-on 1.55-inch AMOLED display  which has high 301 ppi resolution and a smoothly curved borderless 2.5D glass display. Checking the time or your health metrics is crystal clear and easy to read. The Amazfit GTS 2 mini’s thin 8.95mm body is made from light, but tough aluminum alloy so your fitness companion withstands any situation you find yourself in--all while weighing a mere 19.5g .
With over 50+ specially designed watch faces to choose from, you can change it as often as you’d like to compliment your mood or look. You can also make your smartwatch a true reflection of your personal style by uploading a photo and customizing the display with the editable modular dial. The Amazfit GTS 2 mini is available in three color choices: Flamingo Pink, Sage Green and Midnight Black.
Effortless Total Health Management
Just because this is the mini, doesn’t mean it misses out on important health and wellbeing tools. The Amazfit GTS 2 mini can track your heart rate, blood-oxygen saturation, sleep quality, stress levels, female cycles and more. The PAI™ health assessment system also processes complex health data with an advanced algorithm to present your physical condition in a simple, single-value score.
- Blood-Oxygen Saturation: The blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2) measurement function lets you monitor this vital indicator of health. Testing your SpO2 level when feeling unwell after intense and sustained physical or mental activity will give you a better understanding of your physical condition.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Slim and light, the GTS 2 mini is super comfortable to wear around the clock as it tracks your health. A 24-hour high-precision heart rate monitoring function supports industry-leading in-depth tracking of heart health. It will even issue warnings such as an elevated heart rate alert if needed.
- Sleep Quality: Optimal performance starts with good quality sleep. The GTS 2 mini assesses your sleep quality by analyzing sleep stages from light, deep and REM stages during the night. It’ll also assess naps during the day, resulting in a complete picture of your sleep quality.
- Menstrual Cycle Tracking: The GTS 2 mini gives women insights into their cycles by offering tracking to follow the length of menstrual cycles and identify fertile days.
- PAI™ Score: Utilizing the power of the innovative PAI™ health assessment system, the GTS 2 mini gives users a PAI™ score that's calculated by processing data heart rate, and tracked fitness data. This easy to understand personalized health evaluation will help you track the benefits of your workouts and activities and help you to improve your health.
- Stress Monitoring: Don’t let stress have a negative impact on health. The GTS 2 mini can help you keep an eye on your stress levels--from relaxed to high.
- Sports Modes: The Amazfit GTS 2 mini features over 70 built-in sports modes including running, cycling and swimming, as well as the most popular indoor and outdoor sports. While working out, the GTS 2 mini can provide notifications about exercise stages, conditions and heart rate zones, and will generate a sports data report in the Zepp App after completing your workout, allowing you to track progress.
Life & Style Assistant
Although a compact design, other handy features include a Pomodoro timer to boost productivity, message notifications to stay connected, stress-reducing guided breathing exercises and 5ATM water resistance. When you’re on the move, the Amazfit GTS 2 mini can even act as a Bluetooth music remote letting you control your music without needing to pull out your phone. It can also use Bluetooth to become a camera remote, helping you snap the perfect group picture or stylish selfie.
All this and 14-days battery life for typical use, means you can manage your health and lifestyle efficiently without the added worry of needing to constantly charge your device. Heavy users may have to recharge every 7 days, but if opting for power-saving mode the battery can last up to 21 days.
 Always-on Display: When the screen is illuminated, it displays system content. When the screen is in standby mode, it displays the time. This function requires users to manually set "Always-on Display”. The user can switch this feature on or off through the watch.
 The Amazfit GTS 2 mini adopts a new design concept. Thanks to the four-curved corners of the 2.5D glass cover, the product has no obvious border on the front, bringing a "borderless" visual experience.
 The weight of the surface body was measured in lab conditions. The actual weight may be slightly different.
 Sleep monitoring: can record evening sleep and naps during daytime. When it detects that the wearer is asleep between midnight and 6am, the sleep time between 6pm of the previous day and 11am can be recorded as night. sleep time; sleep between lasting more than 20 minutes is recorded as a nap. Sleep lasting less than 20 minutes is not recorded.
 The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI™ score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants. To use this function, automatic heart rate detection must be enabled.
 Blood-oxygen level can affect various organs. If the level is too low, it could lead to dizziness, headaches, or cardiac arrest. This product is not a medical device. The measurement data is intended for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Additionally, data accuracy will be affected if the sensor area makes contact with skin that is tattooed, pigmented or deep-toned. To measure SpO2 level, please keep your arm still.
 This product is not a medical device. The test data and results are for reference only and cannot be used to diagnose or monitor any medical condition. In addition, the accuracy of the data will be affected by tattoos or other pigments on the skin, darker skin tones, hair, movement and sweat from sports, etc.
 The rapid eye movement period, also known as REM, is the basis for the normal biological rhythm and life-sustaining of mammals. It accounts for about 20%-25% of the entire night’s sleep cycle. It is characterized by rapid eye movement and low frequency mixing, frequency brain electrical activity, and muscle tension relaxation. The rapid eye movement phase is the sleep phase related to dreams in the sleep cycle.
 Heart rate cannot be monitored while swimming.
 According to the GB/T 30106-2013 / IOS 22810:2010 standard, the waterproofing reaches up to 50 meters. Leather or leather straps cannot be worn for swimming; if you need to wear while swimming, please replace it with a silicone strap. In order to maintain a good wearing experience, please wipe the watch as soon as possible after soaking in water. A variety of factors can affect the waterproof capability, the lab condition 50 meters water-resistance test is only for reference. This product is not suitable for high-speed water sports and diving sports.
 The Bluetooth camera function is only compatible with some mainstream mobile phone devices.
 Heart rate monitoring and sleep monitoring enabled (monitoring 10 minutes at a time without assisted sleep monitoring), 90 minutes of outdoor workouts per week, “Lift-to-wake” 200 times a day, 50 notifications and two blood-oxygen measurements every day.